The In Honor and Memory page provides a way for you to make a donation in honor or memory of a special pet or person in your life. If you would like to pay tribute to a pet or person, please send your message together with your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make a donation on-line through Paypal by visiting our Donate page.
Memorials and donations can also be mailed to: Fayette Humane Society, P. O. Box 244, Fayetteville, GA 30214.
- Paula Pilotti in memory of Stan Mozelski
- Kara Button in memory of Susan Casavan
- In honor of Gabrielle and Paul Hinze’s marriage from Fran Baudhuin
- In Recognition of Tracee S. Daniel by Alan Jones
- Merry Christmas In Honor of Vickie Davis and Barbara Nanney from Mary Jane Owen
- In memory of Mason Schuster, a loving pet, by Sharon Loggins
- In memory of John Newman by Steven Okey
- In memory of Francis Stone Newbern by the High School Class of 1954 in Glenwood, NC
- In honor of Cindy Pope’s birthday by Kathy Timcho
- In memory of Skooter – you will be missed. Amby and Bert Jordan
- In memory of our beloved pet, Hunter, “The best dog a family could ask for.” By the Piel Family and The Carney Family
- In memory of Eddie Pilszak, Jr. by the Raffoul Family
- the In remembrance of Eddie Pilszak by John Granger
- In memory of Mildred Loggin by Judith H. McDonald
- In memory of Linda Perry, who loved all animals, by Emory and Donna Pierpont
- In Memory of Our Three Toy Manchesters – Dink, Flip and Duke by Anthony and Pauline Laubernds
In Memory of Fenway Leonard by Tricia and Clayton Blanton
Donation in Memory of Thomas Edward Spath. “In loving memory of my Uncle Tom who loved all animals great and small. We miss you.” Dana and Jesse Keel
- In Memory of Thomas Edward Spath from the Barley Family
- In Memory of Robert “Griff” Price Jr. from the Bannister Family
- In Memory of Marla Curley’s Sweet Pointer – “Lacey” given by Debby Lichtman
- Robert and Kim Detwiler in honor of Shirley Daniel.
- Beth Owens in memory of Karen Roark’s dog Minnie.
- Christopher Williams donated for Cobi, Emmie and Cheyenne, 3 Newfoundlands.
- Marga Lane donated to help the cats.
- Denise Bennett in memory of Sunshine “Sunny”, beloved companion for 22 years.
- Rose and Richard Hanna donated for Boomer.
- Ladies of Driftwood Lane in memory of Helen Craven-Goodrich.
- Stacy Barnett in memory of Buddy.
The second Sunday in September is National Pet Memorial Day.
People love their pets. We quickly grow attached to our pets. National Pet Memorial Day is an opportunity to bring closure to the departure of our beloved pets. It allows us to fondly remember our departed pet(s).
Your pet would want you to cherish their memory, then move on. Use this special day for this purpose.
Ways to commemorate National Pet Memorial Day:
- Spend a few minutes reflecting upon pleasant memories of your pet
- If you buried your pet somewhere, go for a visit
- Create a small memorial in a flower garden in your yard
- Make a donation In Memory of your pet